Thursday, March 25, 2010

Blog #7

During my time at this school I have enjoyed the classes I have been taking. I enjoy the freedom that my classes give me. Its not like high school where you get work everyday and have to have it the next day here you do your work when you want to you don’t have to worry about whether you did your homework last night. Which I think in the long run is better because in high school if I missed a homework I didn’t really sweat it but here I start stressing out if I miss a homework, which is why I haven’t missed a homework to this day. *bragging . I also like the fact that if we need to research something we constantly use the web. Although we have books we don’t rely on them as much as we do the internet.. This is getting me ready for more thorough research that I’m sure I’m going to encounter in this or a future class. I think I still have to polish my research chops though. Another thing that I like is the fact that the cluster is so involved with media. We don’t go a week without watching some sort of movie or a clip or something. Which is great for m peers and I because a lot of us are going into media related work. Also we’ve copyrighted our blogs which is awesome because I‘ve never had anything copyrighted before. I have some things I’m still wondering about but none of them come to mind right now

No comments:

Post a Comment