Sunday, April 4, 2010

Blog #8

I really liked the MOMI. It was interesting to see the progression of media throughout the years. Especially if ,like me, you want to go into media as a career. For an aspiring screenwriter and/or director to go to this museum was a great experience. Also the fact that it is very accessible is a big plus. A train ride and a small walk is all you need to get there. What I learned from my visit to the MOMI was that the evolution of film has been a very long one but in the long run such length in evolution has rendered a means of filming that is of very high quality. Also the convenience of film has grown. Some of the cameras you see while walking through the museum are quite large and very intricate on the other hand the cameras of today while still intricate are more conveniently sized. What I found cool about the museum was that there were so many props on display that are from my favorite films. They have a scary life size model of Reagan(The Exorcist)mid possession. Also they have the mouth piece that Marlon Brando wore to mimic Jowls in The Godfather. I would go back to this museum in fact I plan to re-visit the museum very soon. I would say that it is definitely a museum you have to visit at least twice

No comments:

Post a Comment