Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Blog #17

This project is going to be fun…I think. We have to make a film or documentary or some other thing that relates to media. Now I still don’t know what I’m going to do but I’m leaning towards something to do with a certain medicinal herb. I asked Louis and he said it was okay so I think I might do that. I know that doing a project on that is probably going to be very generic but I’m going to try very hard to ensure that doesn’t happen. My Project is going to be a documentary called “GREEN CHERRIES”. It’s about people who are “weed virgins”. I know that sounds like it lacks taste but I’m going to try to do it so it actually looks legit. We are going to talk to people who have never smoked before and ask them why they haven’t smoked before and what does the media do to glorify weed smoking and why haven’t they taken the example that Hollywood presents. If we are lucky we will get someone to break their weed cherry on camera. *awkward pause. To do this we will first have to find people who are willing to talk on the subject and get them to sign release forms. After that we have to brainstorm questions that we will ask these people. Hopefully we can get people who are not from this school to answer some questions. For that we will have to take to the streets. I don’t think this will be a problem because if we ask the wrong person we will just say it’s for a school project. The biggest problem, I think, that we will have is putting the footage together using movie maker. I still have to find out how to use movie maker. To do this I’m going to use the resources that the school provides because I probably can’t find out how to do it alone.

No comments:

Post a Comment