Thursday, May 6, 2010

blog #16

Are you or could you be living in the matrix? How would you know?
I think I could definitely be in the matrix. I say this because I find it hard to believe that after the 6,000 years, that some creationism believers think humans have been on earth, or the 200,000 years, that believers of evolution think humans have been on earth, that the technology that we have isn’t far greater. Think about it, the technology that we have now is the product of about 100 years of work and research. What’s a little scary is the weird findings I come across on stumpleupon.com. One article I “stumbled upon” showed a machine dating back hundreds maybe even thousands of years that was very complex and, until it was discovered, was believed to be technology too advanced for the time period. Let’s say that technology started hundreds of years ago. The technology that would be possible at this point might be the technology that we see in the movie. After hundreds of years machines might have developed so much that at

No comments:

Post a Comment